Thursday, December 29, 2011

Heading North, Restaurants, and Rommate?

Hey everybody!

Well, today is my last day in Austin. It's a little sad because I most likely won't be coming back until summer time. But, I'll be going back to school and all will be well. At this moment, I'm trying to get as much laundry as I can done before 4pm -Trenton is taking me out to dinner for my last night. Back at the dorm, I have to pay to get my laundry cleaned. And I usually do it once a month, so it comes out to be around $20. YIKES!!! I either have to find some place that would do my laundry for a cheap price - good luck finding that in New York - or, and this might sound very weird, I might have to wash them myself. Dee, if you're reading this, I won't do it while I'm at the dorms. :D

I'm thinking about getting a job while I'm up in New York. Preferably at some big restaurant like Red Lobster, or Olive Garden or something. I would be willing to work as a hostess, but I think it'd get me more money if I was a waitress. It'll be hard. I'll have to make myself seem not as awkward as I know I can be. I'll think of it as acting training. :D Plus, I'll have to get my Alcohol Beverage Serving Card as well as a Food Handlers Card. The one's I had were for restaurants in Texas, and most likely have expired by now. But if I do get it, I'll be able to transfer to another restaurant for the summer. At least I hope I will be able to.

It's still a toss up on whether I should do my second year at NYFA in New York, or in LA. I feel that most likely it'll be LA. Which brings me to the last portion of my blog. If I do go to LA, I'll need to get a roommate. They don't have dorms at the LA campus and I personally don't like the dorms that much anymore. There is little to no privacy, and you can't really decorate the room, unless all you want is posters or things you pin up on your wall. Anyway, I'll be on the looking for any girls who are either going to LA, or are already living in LA and need a roommate for a year. If anyone is interested, please give me a little shout out and we'll talk.

Well, that all I can think of to write right now. I also have to check on the progress of my laundry and take a shower.

Til next time, catch you later! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment